Abigail's American Bistro

www.abigails493.com - (847) 780-4862

Abigail's American Bistro Highland Park Reviews

mayerel mayerel
Cozy little bistro Mar 13, 2012
I love the atmosphere at this adorable little place! I got there early, well, before the rest of my party and had a drink at the bar and a wonderful chat with the lovely bartender who was clearly very knowledgeable about food and drink! After one of my friends arrived she ordered a Sidecar which I had never heard of but the bartender explained to us and was very good! (Don't ask me to remember what's in it...) They had a wonderful menu of "old fashion" drinks!

With our party finally assembled we sat. The food was very good. My friend and I shared the Buffalo Shrimp and the duck which I believe was one of the entrees of the day. I always get nervous ordering duck because it can be very fatty and greasy. Honestly, it was anything but! It was delicious! We also tried the Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake at the recommendation of the waiter and it was delicious! Not something I would have picked on my own but totally worth it!

Overall the staff is wonderful, the atmosphere is great and I can't wait to go back!!

Check Highland Park Hotel Deals