Abdul Chalet

Check Pulau Perhentian Hotel Deals

Abdul Chalet Pulau Perhentian Reviews

feline_p feline_p
Luxurious stay at an average price Jun 29, 2011
I didn't hunt for this chalet myself. It was actually provided by the travel agency which I bought the tour from. I paid aRM530 for the tour, which include food (4 meals daily) accommodation, boat transfer, airport transfer and two snorkeling trips.However, I'd like to share with fellow travel buddies about this chalet, as I find the place worth staying at.

The chalets were less than 50 meters away from the beach. The beach at Abdul's Chalet is highly suitable for snorkeling as it is located close to the marine park full of corals and fish, and that was exactly what I did there. Boy, that place was something, with crystal clear water, and colorful chorals, I can't say how thrilled I was.

The hotel is very quiet and private. It has no bar operating but if you wish to party and join in the hype, you can always take a water taxi, for rm45 return to Long Beach at Perhentian Kecil. Abdul Chalet is highly suitable for a couple seeking a romantic holiday or families who want some quiet and quality time together.

Back to the room. The room is individually located. It had a double bed, air cond, a balcony, and a perfect view especially if you are able to get a room facing the sea.

The cafe served sumptuous meal that was beyond my ability to eat...It was as though I was dining at a 5 star restaurant. The food was always accompanied with fresh juices (not cordials) and the food was always very presentable. And the best part is, you are dining while viewing the beautiful sea, always, no matter where you are seated in the restaurant. The restaurant is nothing fancy, more of a cafe actually, of wooden table and plastic chairs. But, the service you get there has star quality.

The staff at the hotel are very friendly. I enjoyed my stay at Abdul Chalet and I look forward to return to this place someday.However, book early as this chalet is always full! and I know exactly why.:D

Check Pulau Perhentian Hotel Deals