Abadi Transport Private Tour

Bali, Indonesia

Abadi Transport Private Tour Bali Reviews

rheagirl rheagirl
Explore Bali With Abbe lah!! Apr 23, 2011
Tourist spots in Bali are scattered. Thus, one would need a transportation that will provide you an easy access and comfort to tour around. Abadi Transport is very well recommended with especial mention of Abbe - the driver, tourguide and commedian.

A month before my trip to Bali I kept on communicating with Abbe. I never had any doubts of booking with him after reading an almost perfect reviews & testimonials about his services. True enough, i had a great time while doing a roadtrip with Abbe and my friend J. We laughed a lot, his services are exceptional. He was on time, his transport service is very neat and he provided the information and tips we need while in Bali. Abbe is a happy soul and very much accommodating, that you would find all the reasons to trust him. He even called the hotel where i will be dropped at to make sure that my friend is indeed checked-in in that place.

Bali had been more than just a tourist spot because of Abbe. lah!! :D

Abbe's email : abadi_guide@yahoo.com/abadidriver@yahoo.com
Tsing says:
Hi ~~
It is great !
Thanks ~``

Posted on: May 26, 2013
westwind57 says:
sound good lah... :D Have been staying in the very Northwest of Bali a few years ago and that was a total opposite of the touristy part. I think you would like the snorkling and diving there. If ever you go again, let me know, I will tell you more. There is a little bit in my blog about there. Have a wonderful week Rhea :D
Posted on: Sep 09, 2012