Aaron Lodge Top 10 Holiday Park

Check Dunedin Hotel Deals

Aaron Lodge Top 10 Holiday Park Dunedin Reviews

pinkpeardrops pinkpear…
Expensive for what you get Aug 17, 2012
Aaron Lodge Top 10 Holiday Park is a big campsite located just outside Dunedin city center. We arrived at around 7pm and the person on reception was helpful and gave some maps and leaflets of the area. The holiday park has non powered, powered sites, dorm rooms and self contained holiday homes. All powered sites have a picnic table, lights outside and can use the kitchens, toilets/showers, the BBQ area and the heated indoor swimming pool. It also has a play area for children. The holiday park is about a 10 minute drive from the city center. We had a discount card and still found it expensive.
The 'heated' indoor swimming pool
Some of the powered sites.
kerkyra kerkyra
Kind of like jail, but we could leave our room Mar 28, 2008
This is one of those places that if we had seen it before we paid, we would have run the other way. Our room was a cinderblock cell with crummy metal bunks that dug into our backs through the thin mattresses and a wobbly chair. It was cheap, but not cheap enough to make up for how awful it was. The room felt dirty and the bathrooms and kitchen (which were a short walk away) were icky. It really felt like a jail cell, except in jail I had a toilet and sink in my room, I didn't have to go outside and down the road! (which I usually don't mind, but not for this price).

Check Dunedin Hotel Deals