AVIS (Edinburgh Airport)

Edinburgh airport, Ingliston, United Kingdom

AVIS (Edinburgh Airport) Ingliston Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Quick handeling Jun 16, 2011
Some airports are constantly growing and they are therefore pushing their car rental offices further away from the arrival area, and this is happening in Edinburgh as well. I had not booked a car when I landed in the airport, so I tried to call any of the companies from the car rental phone booth in the arrival area.

I didn’t get through by the guy next to me did and he was told that they had a lot of cars so I joined him in the long walk to the offices. It was a long walk; we had to pass the busses and the main parking house before we arrived in a round building that housed all the companies.

I went straight to AVIS; I had not any time to give of: I had promised the B&B that I would be there before 10 pm and I landed 9.10 pm and I had at least 20-25 minutes drive to the city center where I was staying.

AVIS had a car but I was quite expensive, and I was in a hurry. I was given a VW Golf, which was a nice car. The car was parked at the budget parking where the car also had to be returned.

The return of the car went very fast and the only bad thing was the walk back.
My rental car
My rental car had almost the same …

Compare Edinburgh Hotel Rates (10.6km away)

AVIS (Edinburgh Airport) Map