ATM ー useful ATM in Japan

Japan

ATM ー useful ATM in Japan Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Useful ATM in Japan Jun 01, 2013
I know that many foreigners has problem with ATM in Japan.

Normally it must be work well,I never know what is the problem with ATM.

Sometimes even at City Bank,it doesn't work. You may have a biggest bank cash card of USA, it doesn't matter,couldn't work in Japan.

Also to bringing cash with you is important in Japan,because some restaurants,shops are not accept you use credit card or they may order to you that you can pay by credit card when your payment going up to 3,000yen. I know it stupid thing! I could pay by credit card even bought 1$ in USA.

You may find easily ATM in Japan. At the station,departments,bank,and convenience store like Lowson,Familymart...but if your credit card or bank card doesn't work there please try to at Seven eleven ATM! You may found the ATM at Seveneleven convenience store but if it has non sticker on the body like I put a photo,then you must find that one!

Usually,you can find it at

Seven eleven holding store "Ito Yokado"

Seven eleven convenience store

Have a nice trip in Japan!
7BANK ATM
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Thanks for sharing! I wish I had read this before I came to Japan!
Posted on: Jun 15, 2013
yasuyo says:
Unfortunately not,Eiko. They said that but it doesn't 100%. So if you don't want spend your day just to find usuful ATM,please follow my review! SevenEleven machine is the best;)
Posted on: Jun 03, 2013
momiji says:
Here are some banks that accepet international bank card -- Shinsei bank, Mitsuisumitomo bank and maybe Mizuho bank. Also works well at the post office too.
これらの銀行は海外で使えるキャッシュカードを扱ってるから使えるみたい。でも100%じゃないけどね。郵便局は小さくなければ使えるよ!!