ATESA Car rental in Malaga

Malaga Airport, Malaga, Spain

ATESA Car rental in Malaga Reviews

nerooo nerooo
malaga Jul 18, 2011
Malaga, Pablo Picasso's birthplace and the gateway to the Costa del Sol, is a hectic, sometimes unruly city of 550,000. An impressive number of museums and monuments, including the 11th-century Alcazaba fort and Museu Picasso Malaga, provide plenty of diversions for those who opt not to spend all their time on the coast's famed beaches - and in their accompanying bars. The old city bustles with taverns and bistros. The generous Paseo del Parque offers a delightful stroll past banana trees and fountains.
Chokk Chokk
Almost sold out May 01, 2010
I was going to stay two days in Malaga and the surrounding area and I had booked my car rental way too late. I called all the large rental companies and they were all sold out unless I wanted to rent a car for a whole month and that was a bit too much.

I finally got a car at a Spanish company ATESA through a Dutch homepage; the price was not the best but most of the others were sold old so I had to accept it. The price was just above 100 euro for the 2 days.

When I arrived at the car rental in Malaga I was more than happy that I didn’t get a car at one of the big ones; the queues at all of them were huge, and I was able to go direct to the counter. I did the paperwork in a okay tempo; but I still had to give all the same information that I had given on the home page. I don’t get this; why do I then have to fill it in.

The car they gave me was a Citroen C4 that had done almost 40.000 km. The car was running nicely and I had brought my own GPS in order to find my way. I drove close to 600 km in the two days and I had no problem in returning it. Their return procedure was really fast and swift which suited me well because I was a bit late for my flight home.
My ATESA rental car
row-zzzzz says:
Don't you love it when the place you want a car rental is all booked, been there done that, glad it worked out though
Posted on: Mar 15, 2011