AT&T Internet Servicers, Nacogdoches, Texas

666 Hades Squalid, Nacogdoches, TX, USA

AT&T Internet Servicers, Nacogdoches, Texas Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
AT&T Internet Services from Hades, Nacogdoches, Texas USA+ Dec 31, 2016
This review is travel related cuz without internet and TravBuddy, my last great bucket-list travel demands can't happen.

My real review of AT&T Internet is minus a google stars.

Unfortunately Sylvia is now ex-wife #2, and she is gone from my homestead forever. It was not Sylvia's fault.

In late November 2016 I needed to get my telecommunications bundle changed from Sylvia's name to myself. I started with an hour getting through the standard automated system of AT&T to a real person. I spoke to a nice man and he did the necessary things and got me a certain appointment for installing of my new bundled services (same as Sylvia's services). The bundle was for AT&T phone and internet, plus Direct (satellite) TV. My appointment was for 08:00 t0 12:00 Friday December 9, 2016. I was happy cuz I always got good service from Sylvia's AT&T Internet Services. In the USA, I think for good reason that AT&T phone and internet are both # one. Generally when you call AT&T for services, you get complete services within 5 to 10 business days.

On Dec 9 Direct TV came here and a nice tech installed good satellite TV in spite that I had no agreement with Direct TV. (I like Direct TV.) The tech had no idea about my verbal agreement with AT&T. I was available all day and AT&T never came to install my services as they promised. (Sometimes poop happens and things get delayed...no problem.)

On Dec 12 I called AT&T about my services that I did not receive. They were sorry that I didn't get my AT&T services and firmly promised that tech would be here Jan 21 from 08:00 to 12:00. On Dec 21 I got no installation, no phone or email notice.

Then things got very bad dealing with AT&T.

work in progress
AT&T Internet Services, USA
attack dog
bluebell says:
OMG,where is Sylvia?
Posted on: Mar 18, 2017
spocklogic says:
So, what's your beef with AT&T? Not clear from the review you've written here.
Posted on: Dec 30, 2016