ASK

01784 440 660

ASK Staines Reviews

Zen Zen
A chain restaurant that offers good food Feb 22, 2007
ASK is a chain of Italian restaurants but unlike many chains this one actually offers very good food.

It is not typically Italian, so if that is what you are looking for you are better off elsewhere. The staff are from all over the world and the food has definitely been adapted to suit British tastes better but I would recommend it nonetheless, especially the starters. Service is friendly and efficient and the only real drawback of this place is the acoustics in the restaurant - it can get so noisy it is difficult to have a conversation. Apart from that though ASK offers good food and good service at average prices and is worth a visit if you don't mind adapted Italian cuisine.

Related Travel Blogs About ASK

Japan (Asia Trip Part 1)
28th September 2011 Japan (Asia Trip Part 1) Chapter One - The Concrete Jungle I’m back backpacking again. After living in Kangarooland for almost 2 years and breaking my balls labouring for…asked to complete a form detailing my trip and my whereabouts in Japan, where upon I wrote down every fucking place in Japan I could think of on any free…
Sick Again & Said in the Movies
My familiar nemesis, the Douar Graoua rooster, was up early again today and therefore so was I. There was no use in trying to plot his gruesome end as I knew that I would never find him in the t…asked. " Zey-re ees a mark ...Uh beeg stain on zuh back. You need to change zem. " he seriously pointed…
Pros & cons.
CONS.?> F**KING EXPENSIVE. Hanging anywhere in Europe reminds me of standing on a corner, getting punched in the stomach, coughing up a $20 bill, saying “thanks!” and moving to the next corner. …Ask for ice and your server will drop one ice cube from a dusty ice bucket into your drink using a pair of lightly stained

Check Staines Hotel Deals