ARTside ( Gallery & Cafe )
A-0-6, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ARTside ( Gallery & Cafe ) Kuala Lumpur Reviews
ARTside (Gallery & Cafe) Sep 23, 2013
A very nice and comfy 'corner'. A small gallery with limited selection of paintings as well as food selection, but good enough to earn my two thumbs up.
- Service is not tip top fast, but bearable if you're not in a hurry. Very friendly people.
- Place is very quiet, and I find myself speaking in a softer tone than usual, to avoid being overheard by others.
- Pizza is delicious!
- Ice lemon tea is... well, good for those who like it plain.
- Healthy eating, with a selection of homemade stuff, even their syrup is homemade.
- Price for sandwiches is slightly higher than Subway Sandwiches, but overall, I guess it's quite the 'standard cafe price'.
For those you prefer some private corner, I'd say this is the place. Also good for some quiet reading. I'd definitely visit this cafe again.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!