AP Inn

Check Kuta Hotel Deals

AP Inn Kuta Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Cheap and with aircon Jun 15, 2011
Run of the mill, cheap hotel on Poppies. I liked it because it was fairly quiet, and most everyone that was staying there were sufeps who got to live in Bali for a while and catch the waves, lucky ducks I say.

It had air conditioning, which was a nice touch, and a double bed with some comfortable blankets ( I don't know if this is just me, but the thing I miss the most about living in hot countries, is curling up under a big duvet because the room is a bit nippy, and AP let me do this!) Location was right in the middle of poppies 2, so you had everywhere easily accessed. Had a pool, not sure how clean it was as I did not go in, but nice touch.

I think breakfast was free, but I left quite early to get my ferry to Gili T, so I have no idea for sure.

The bathroom was fine. No hot water, but really you don't need it, I say that now, however at the time I bet I was upset there wasn't any.

The staff were unmemorable. Probably a bit rude, as I found if you didn't have money, or if they thought you didn't have money, you weren't worth the time.

I'd stay here again purely because of the cosy blankets and cheap room with air con.
The sink was out of the bathroom.
rizch73 rizch73
Cheap and pathatic Aug 30, 2011
Well once I happened to stay in this hotel and cursed my decision of saving on few bucks. It is dirty, filthy, smelly, damp, and dark place to survive in. No TV, no locker, and no cupboard. If you want all this you got to pay the price in which you can get a much luxurious hotel.

Anyway, I had my lesson you try for yourself.

I am a solo traveller and you can contact me at rizch73@yahoo.com
renara renara
Affordable Hotel with good location Mar 14, 2011
Awesome hotel with good location in between kuta beach and legian street. In the morning we wake up and walk to kuta beach while after sunset we walked to legian street for party :)
wanderlass wanderla…
RUDE STAFF. DIRTY T&B, HIDDEN CHARGES Aug 13, 2009
Location is good because it's located in busy and accessible Poppies Lane, meaning it is stone throw from Kuta Beach and almost everything is accessible and stone throw away. It has a pool and spacious room.

BUT, BUT, BUT other than that, it's an awful place to stay at. Whoever heard of being charged for having a television inside your room???

TOILET is not so clean for the price you pay.

LINENS are changed maybe once a week.

STAFF is impolite and rude.

I paid 175,000 per night with breakfast. There are gabajillion of hotels in Bali. You can get better deal elsewhere with better customer service.
niki1013 niki1013
Excellent cheap accomodation! Mar 11, 2008
I have stayed here twice and it was great both times! The rates are very good and the rooms are clean and comfortable. There is a nice pool out the front although it can get quite busy. Breakfast is included but we always ate out. The staff are friendly and helpful. The location is fantastic, close to the beach, markets, restaurants and bars. There is a cute little beauty salon out the front.

Related Travel Blogs About AP Inn

BALI - In Greater Detail
  This time round, my mission is to take time and absorb Bali. And to try going for a cheaper option. We stayed at AP Inn, Poppy Lane (5 minutes walk to Kuta Beach or Legian, either way) for 1…AP Inn, Poppy Lane (5 minutes walk to Kuta Beach or Legian, either way) for 160,000 rupiah a night…

Check Kuta Hotel Deals