AsiaJapanTokyoTokyo Tips

Tokyo, Japan

ANA Tokyo Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
ANA - All Nippon Airways Feb 12, 2010
ANA´s check-in was very efficient. If you can´t use the self check-in machines you can go to the check-in/ticketing counter and get your boarding pass. Then you go to the baggage counter to drop off your luggage. This sounds maybe a bit inefficient, but it worked very well.

The gate staff was also very helpful. The crew was friendly and made you feel very welcome onboard.

As for inflight service there is not much to say. On my 1:35 hour flight they only served miso soup, green tea and juice. Going from Tokyo to Sapporo I had already had breakfast, so I was fine with that. The return flight was early so I bought something to eat in the ANA airport shop and brought it with me on the plane. On this flight there was a menu with things to buy. A bit confusing with the different services. There was no trolly to buy from. They announced that if you would like to buy something then contact the crew.

The outbound flight was operated by a B747-400 and the return flight by a B767-300. Large aircrafts for domestic flights, but then there are many Japanese. Both flights were punctual on departure as well as on arrival.

ANA is a nice and friendly airline and I would absolutely fly them again.
ANA Cargo

Related Travel Blogs About ANA

All signs in English
Just to get it straight from the beginning why did I go to Japan? There are a lot of places to go hence instead of doing excessive research about the different places I could go I decided to go fo…ANA bringing me from Frankfurt to Tokyo - it could have something to do with it but then again maybe all Japanese…
Good bye Burma, and meeting up with TBer in Bangkok
So the day finally broke. It was time for me to go back home even I didn't want to.I woke up early and finished packing quickly (I didn't unpack much on the day before) and had a breakfast at the GH.…ANA) gave me on my way from Tokyo, so I decided to get out of the immigration quickly to collect…

Check Tokyo Hotel Deals