AMAX Inn Makati

Check Makati City Hotel Deals

AMAX Inn Makati Makati City Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
budget friendly Nov 27, 2015
My reservation in this hotel is a last-minute booking through Booking.com

During EARLY DAWN, the hotel is only a twenty-minute taxi ride from NAIA Domestic Terminal. Although, the hotel location is not easy to find, but if the taxi driver is familiar with the area, then it shouldn’t be an issue. Also, the neighborhood may not look like a safe area; I must say, however, that I did not experience any problem as far as safety is a concern.

As soon as I stepped inside the small but tidy lobby, the friendly staff greeted me, and immediately, went through the check-in process. It didn't take long for him to finish and after informing me of the breakfast hours and its venue, I went up to my room. Another staff carried my bag to my assigned room.

My room was on the second floor of the building and used the stairs to go up since there is no elevator. The hallways are brightly lit.

The room where I stayed was a small size, but it has the essential amenities: working AC, comfy bed, clean sheets, a teapot for coffee and some sachets of coffee, sugar, and creamer. A bottled water included too. There was a television set mounted on the wall that is not working, but I was informed ahead of it at the check-in counter. It was fine with me because I was not planning on using it.

The bathroom is separate, and it is NOT clean at least in my standard of cleanliness. The toilet flusher is working just fine, though. Water pressure was weak.

The breakfast was nothing to get excited of, but coffee has a kick.

For those in a budget, this could be a good hotel to stay. The hotel is accessible to a lot of points of interests in Makati as well as to some convenient stores like the 7-Eleven, some street food stalls (but be cautious of eating here,) jeepney, and bus stops.

By the way, WI-FI WORKS FAST both inside the rooms and in the common areas! ~
tiny but clean...
hallway
double lock :)
cotton_foam says:
I know, Paul!! I forgot!!! :(
Paulovic says:
No photo's of the bathroom?
Paulovic says:
Sounds decent enough. Only the bathroom doesn't.

Check Makati City Hotel Deals