AJ Brandon

Jakarta, Indonesia

AJ Brandon Jakarta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
AJ Brandon's Jul 13, 2011
AJ Brandon's is located in the FM7 hotel near the Jakarta airport. We stayed at the FM7 hotel before but never ate in the restaurant. When we took Bennie back to the hotel to meet up with his aunt and cousin we decided to give it a try.

There's nothing fancy about the decor or ambience of this place; it's very vanilla and kind of reminds me of the seating in a cafeteria. You can see inside the restaurant from the hotel lobby, as the two areas are seperated by large glass panes. The prices range from cheap to average and since most people here are just in for layovers at the airport the menu caters to just about everyone. There's a little something of everything, which translates into mediocre food...they don't specialize in anything. I kept it pretty simple and had some nasi goreng, and nasi goreng pretty much tastes the same wherever you go. I also tried some of Bennie's chicken kabobs, which were decent. The others at our table didn't complain, so I guess everything was palatable. AJ Brandon's is convenient if you're at the FM7 hotel for a layover, otherwise it's just another place to eat at and too far out of Jakarta.

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals