AGM BeachFront Resort

AGM BeachFront Resort Rates and Deals

AGM BeachFront Resort Dancalan Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Great warm service Apr 08, 2012
On our second day, we moved to AGM which is our first choice to stay anyway, at least for me :)

This time, there's only Jocelyn so only 2 people to share the room. When we arrived, a lady grabbed my friend's bag and said our room is ready.

When I inquired, I was told that we are staying in Room 12. When we spoke with the lady who grabbed my friend's bag, she told us if we are happy with our room. I asked if there's anything else available and we were told there's a room good for 2 which is a double bed and cheaper, only Php1900 compared to our initially booked Php2200. We took the other one and they prepared the room and moved our bags, happily. Now, that's the bikol hospitality I'm more familiar with!

The room is good size, looks clean and bathroom seemed ok. I asked for hangers and a lady immediately left to get some.

The room didnt have free breakfast so we ordered the following day. Food is ok and it even came with free mangoes which werent the best mangoes i tasted but it's alright. The guy who took our order and served us is very nice. Evryone is friendly and greets you that you feel very welcome to be there.

When we checked out, they computed our bill very quickly and the lady immediately asked one of the men to fetch us a tricycle which i appreciated bec this is not a high end resort but the service seem to be so. They helped us with our bags and even have an umbrella for us bec it was raining a bit.

I am really very happy with the service so we gave the lady Php90 tip. Jocelyn only had Php40 small bills. :P

It's a bit of a walk to the registration office and other places but it's alright, I actually dont mind walking although Jocelyn does :P

Food is not special but not bad as well

Will probably go back and recommend bec of good service :)
TravellinChic says:
gray sand bec there's an active volcano nearby, this is typical for those along volcanic perimeter...white sand beach is a different island...we have lots in Philippines :)
Posted on: Apr 14, 2012
pacificscorpio says:
Looks nice, whats the beach area like ?
Posted on: Apr 14, 2012