AAE Mosquito Hostel Krakow

AAE Mosquito Hostel Krakow Rates and Deals

AAE Mosquito Hostel Krakow Reviews

JuanMarin92 JuanMari…
Mosquito Hostel Sep 02, 2010
Very nice hostel, just a few steps from the entrance to the old town.

Highly recommended, good price.
SchpidermaN Schpider…
Great location, interesting place Sep 22, 2009
This place was definitely one of the more interesting places I've stayed at.

It's walkable from the main train station in Krakow, which is already a good thing to start with. Once I reached the building, I was a little confused... it seemed to be an odd combination of residential and commercial building, and I wasn't sure what to expect. "Poland... eastern Europe...", I though to myself.

Once I got in, after a vintage lift ride, I was pretty surprised. The hostel was nothing but a flat, converted into hostel, with 2 or 3 dorm rooms, a small common area, common bathrooms, really small reception desk, and that's about it. All was super comfy and clean. The beds were especially good, with real thick mattresses and real blankets, a good night sleep is guaranteed.

Breakfast was good, and the location couldn't be better: a 2 min stroll from the old city, where all the great pubs/bars/restaurants are. Nothing beats taking a refreshing walk back to your crib after a massive drinking night. And it can't get better once this walk does not take forever.

I'd highly recommend this place in Krakow.
One of the guys that I was traveli…
Shaon Shaon
AAE Cracow Mosquito Hostel Jul 01, 2009
One of the pearls in the hostelworld! It is based in a apartment building, you have to buzz yourself in. Mosquito hostel is veru clean and the beds are great! The is a kitchen, which is small but there is everything you will need.

They offer tours to Auschwitz and Salt Mines. I did the Auschwitz tour and I wasn´t that happy about it. Our guide was really good and that wasn´t the problem. The problem was the time we used there. I would like to spent more time wondering around, but I was in a hurry so I decided to take the tour.

But the hostel is great and the staff is amazing! It is also really near the center of the Old Town. So you can walk everywhere. There is also supermarker across the street. And trainstation and the bus station is also near. I would highly recommend this place!

AAE Mosquito Hostel Krakow Overview

Only two minutes away from Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts, and a short walk to Czartoryski Museum and St. Florian's Gate, the AAE Mosquito Hostel Krakow is set in the heart of the city. This hostel is in Krakow's Kazimierz district, a 10 minute walk to Main Market Square, Julius Slowacki Theatre and Sukiennice. The hostel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Krakow with Galeria Krakowska and Historical Museum of Cracow only 10 minutes away.

The AAE Mosquito Hostel Krakow offers budget accommodation, rooms with TV and free Wi-Fi. The hostel is located close to restaurants, cafes, shopping and nightlife. Hostel facilities include a safe-deposit box and luggage storage.

AAE Mosquito Hostel Amenities

• Shops
  • Excursions
  • Walking
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower