AAE Bourbon House Mansion New Orleans

AAE Bourbon House Mansion New Orleans Rates and Deals

AAE Bourbon House Mansion New Orleans Reviews

littlejohnlee1983 littlejo…
Affordable Hostel in an awkward place Aug 31, 2012
I looked online to find good deals and this is the Hostel I found. Unsure of my way around town I took a cab here from the Amtrak Station. When I check into my room I found the staff extremely friendly and helpful. My bed was only 15 dollars a night so I booked it for 5 days, on the weekend my girlfriend flew down for the last 3 days of my visit so we got a cheap room in the St. Charles Guest House, which gave us some much needed privacy.

The place was clean. I was provided clean towels and sheets. Everything was what I expected, though the location is in an awkward place. Not really close to anything, though not far enough away to make it a deal breaker.

AAE Bourbon House Mansion New Orleans Overview

The AAE Bourbon House Mansion is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to New Orleans (LA).The AAE Bourbon House Mansion boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The guestrooms are equipped with air conditioning, internet access (wireless), separate shower and tub. Services and amenities available for guests at this New Orleans (LA) accommodation consist of shops, laundry service/dry cleaning, hotel/airport transfer, tours, bicycle rental. Being one of the good quality hotels in New Orleans (LA), guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To proceed with your booking at the AAE Bourbon House Mansion, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

AAE Bourbon House Mansion Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower