A little bit of everything
A little bit of everything London Reviews
Jun 11, 2007
Here's a few places/things I really enjoyed visiting/doing:
1. Hop On Hop Off bus (http://www.theoriginaltour.com/): I paid 18 pounds and the ticket was good for 48 hours. Very good for hitting a lot of the major London sights.
2. Tower of London (http://www.hrp.org.uk/TowerOfLondon/) and Tower Bridge (http://www.towerbridge.org.uk/TowerBridge/English). ToL does have a guided tour led by a Beefeater, but my friend and I went off on our own and saw pretty much everything at our own pace. TB is great for getting photos on either side of the Thames, especially if you go up to the walkways.
3. The London Eye (http://www.londoneye.com/): I just got the 30 minute normal flight and got some really good pictures, even if it did rain for part of it.
4. British Museum (http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/): Very cool artifacts to look at, if that's your type of thing.
5. Walking through Soho, Covent Gardens, Trafalgar Square...just general people watching at different parks. All worthwhile when you just want to take a break!
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Related Travel Blogs About A little bit of everything
Travel blog so far|
January 03 2007 Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline. I checked my watch…little mental. After the giggleing and finding everything very funny stage I started seeing visuals and hallucinating a bit. Will kept turning green and into the incredible hulk…