A comfortable journey to Pokhara

Kathmandu, Nepal

A comfortable journey to Pokhara Kathmandu Reviews

Kathmandu1 Kathmand…
Bus to Pokhara Mar 03, 2016
I have been to Pokhara for dozen of times for trekking, visit, holiday etc and had chosen to go by air and by road both. By road, Previously I have drove myself, I have rented car and I have chosen tourist bus.

This time I have booked a newly introduced tourist bus service from Jagdamba Travels. They have charged us quite high price than other tourist bus it was approx USD20. But the sophistication of bus has met the expectation. The seat of bus was so comfortable and could adjust from head to leg rest. It drove us in comfortable speed in bending highway and We felt no stress from bus ride when we reached Pokhara. The bus fare was included with breakfast pack served warm and buffet lunch in the middle of the way. The bus hostess was concerning if we are fine on journey. Soft drinks and hot drinks (coffee/ Tea) were served in no extra cost. All included in fare charge that we have paid on booking.

Further the hostess collected the name of hotels we are going to and bus dropped us just in front of hotel Temple Tree at lake side Pokhara. No need to take taxi. We enjoyed this bus service and recommend to other travelers going to and from Pokhara.
jethanad says:
:) excellent review two thumbs up.
Posted on: Mar 04, 2016
Kathmandu1 says:
Can't say exactly for Lumbini, otherwise there is numbers of tourist bus move to Pokhara and Chitwan. For Lumbini, need to check if any bus go directly or one need to book vehicle for Lumbini. If you are going in group then you may book transport service from Kathmandu for whole route.
Posted on: Mar 04, 2016
TB_Weet says:
Hi San! I will be travelling to Chitwan, Lumbini and Pokhara. Which orientation is better? Do you know of any bus services going to Lumbini? Thank you.
Posted on: Mar 03, 2016