A city you should't spend more than a day in

Zagreb, Croatia

A city you should't spend more than a day in Zagreb Reviews

andrewmarshall andrewma…
Jul 26, 2007
Well I am actually writing from a location for once, which tells you I have some free time. Granted I probably came at the worst possible time to Zagreb. It is summer, so everything is more expensive and most of the locals have left for the seaside. That being said, there are a lot of nice things to see in Zagreb. The main cathedral is huge and has some interesting things to see. It is also how I have navigated my way around the city. We went out last night, and literally at midnight I think we were the only people out on the street. We asked some locals where to go and they brought us to this small half empty bar. They said this was the ONLY place that had people since it was summer. Naturally after a few drinks we went exploring for some new bars to visit. NOWHERE WAS OPEN. We ended up going back to the hostel and talking and smoking hookah, but we got yelled at for being to loud, especially after we turned on some music. Looking forward to Greece, but that probably won't be up till I am back in the States.

Check Zagreb Hotel Deals