A Website for Backpacking in Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A Website for Backpacking in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Reviews

Jopin Jopin
A website for backpackers travelling to Malaysia May 02, 2008
I was surfing the Net for accommodation information on Langkawi when I came across this site: http://www.backpackingmalaysia.com.

The site provides travel information including budget accommodation for backpackers travelling to Malaysia. You will find tips on getting around the main attractions in the country, accommodation, places to see and things to do as well as places to find good local food.

Unfortunately, the site doesn't cover the least travelled roads, sotospeak. You will find information on the capital city, Kuala Lumpur, a couple of the more popular islands and the historical city of Melaka, in addition the two cities located in the Borneo states of Sabah and Sarawak, amongst others.

As for budget accommodation, I'm not much of a backpacker-type traveller, so paying USD20-50 per night for a room is not an issue for me, although most of the time I split the costs with a friend, especially for rooms that cost USD40 and above.

I'll leave it to you to decide if the site provides enough basc information for you, especially if this is your first trip to Malaysia.

I thought it was all right, though it may help to cover more states/towns/islands in the country.
The banner for the backpackingmala…
frankcanfly says:
A great tip! I could've used it a few years back.... Thanks!!
Posted on: May 02, 2008