A Victory Inn & Suites - Bowling Green

A Victory Inn & Suites - Bowling Green Rates and Deals

A Victory Inn & Suites - Bowling Green Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
The most disgusting night ever Aug 04, 2007
I don't even know where to start. Do me and yourself a big favor and never stay at this hotel. It was TERRIBLE.

Upon entering the room, we discovered about a dozen little dead black pill bugs, most of them in the restroom. I gathered them up with a tissue and flushed them. I guess at this point we thought that was kind of yucky, but bugs can be a problem around this time of year. We did our usual first check of sheets and towels, which both seemed clean. We turned the A/C up because the room was sticky, muggy, and had a musty smell. We then left to go out to eat.

We returned to the hotel around 11:30 p.m. We decided that if we had the Jacuzzi room, we might as well use it. I started filling the tub. We quickly realized that the water wasn’t clear at all, but was this very dirty brown-color. We drained the Jacuzzi (which some of it drained into our bathroom shower) and tried again. The water was clear this time and we climbed in. However, after a few minutes, we noticed that the little bubbles that form on the surface of the water were brown and when they popped left this gross, clumpy residue on the sides. We got out. Once again, we drained the tub and some of the water ended up in the shower. Needless to say, we took showers as well and went to bed.

At 2:30 a.m., our exceptionally drunk and loud neighbors came home (which I realize is not the hotel’s fault, but what’s coming up is.) They decided that a soak in their own Jacuzzi was a good idea; which they did. When they started to drain their Jacuzzi, it was LOUD in our room because THEIR FILTHY NASTY WATER DRAINED INTO OUR TUB. While it was bubbling up, it moved the drain plug enough that water came into our shower, but didn’t leave. So, we had roughly 8 inches of THEIR WATER in our shower. It was just NASTY! Dan got a couple coat hangers and finally got it drained (there was NO WAY we were sticking our hands into it. We didn’t know what was in the water, but from some of the “noises” coming from next door, we had a pretty good idea…) With that over we went back to bed around 3:00 a.m. Keep in mind I got a hotel room so I could get a little extra sleep before graduation the next morning.

The hotel must be next to a garbage truck station, because they rumbled right by our room starting around 4:00 a.m. So much for sleep.

Breakfast was less than stellar: a couple sticky fattening pastries, a couple bananas and apples, and carefully concealed juice that you had to get out of the fridge yourself. There were MANY people sitting around the breakfast area grumbling about their stay. I would have loved to stayed and compared horror stories, but I had a graduation to get to.

Upon telling the lady behind the front desk about our experience, she seemed completely apathetic and acted almost like she didn’t believe a word we said (like I’m creative enough to make something that disgusting up.)

I called the sales manager Monday morning. She apologized and offered us half off our room rate. She also said she'd get right on getting those things fixed. She was VERY nice. However, I just wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone and if I had known it was going to be THAT bad I wouldn't have stayed there, even at the half price rate. Try the Hampton, Best Western, or Holiday Inn. I wish I had.
Lobby is deceivingly nice – hote…

A Victory Inn & Suites - Bowling Green Overview

Discover all that Bowling Green (OH) has to offer with A Victory Inn And Suites Bowling Green as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, hair dryer, separate shower and tub, satellite/cable TV, jacuzzi bathtub. Hotel facilities offered at this Bowling Green (OH) accommodation include 24hr room service, elevator, bar/pub, meeting facilities, business center. Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel's property comprise indoor pool, jacuzzi, gym. Along with its convenient location in Bowling Green (OH), the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To book a room at the A Victory Inn And Suites Bowling Green, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

A Victory Inn & Suites - Amenities

• TV
  • Bowling Alley
  • Ballroom
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub