A-One Bangkok Hotel

A-One Bangkok Hotel Rates and Deals

A-One Bangkok Hotel Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Nice hotel but the location could be better Mar 03, 2008
I stayed at this hotel during the whole of my stay in Bangkok. The accommodation itself was ok, which means staff was really friendly, diner was nice, rooms were comfy and clean, and the basic amenities were there. I wouldn't say it is a real luxuriousness hotel, yet I did think of it as quite fancy (I am mostly used to hostels and B&B's).

The main downside of the place is that it is locate quite out of the city's center, and that really annoyed me. Going outside for a walk or a drink at night is pretty hard, unless you take a cap ride into town and back. There isn't anything to be done in the direct environment of the hotel. Another downside is that there was a lot of noise while I was there. I was on a high floor but still... Every night there were dogs barking for hours and also people stumbling in the hallway.

Yet apart from that, I can't complain. As I said breakfast was absolutely lovely and so was the staff. The room was small but spotless, the aircon worked efficiently, and the bed was perfect. I slept like a rose (that is, ones the dogs kept quiet). I just wouldn't recommend the place because of it's awful location.
Pearl510 says:
Dodge no the dog was outside but it made soooo much noise we could here it all the way up to that high floor. I think in the evening the dogs started fighting each other or something. When I peeked my head out of the window I could sometimes see them running around smashing things.
Posted on: Jul 07, 2008
Sunflower300 says:
It looks really nice, but I too like to be closer the centre of town.
Thanks for the great review.
Posted on: Jul 05, 2008
dodge says:
The dog? So they let the dog in the hotel too?
Posted on: Jul 05, 2008

A-One Bangkok Hotel Overview

218 Tropical Decor Rooms on Rama IX Road, as well as two large convention centres making it Bangkok’s newest hub for both business and pleasure. A-One Bangkok Hotel is only20 km from the newly opened Suvarnabhumi International Airport. The nearby Metro and BTS public transportation systems giving convenient access to modern shopping malls in the neighbouring Sukhumvit area. Both are within walking distance of the hotel, making A-One Bangkok Hotel the perfect choice for a comfortable stay in Bangkok with a wide variety of convenient services near the Hotel.

The Gondola restaurant offers international cuisine served as a buffet or A La Carte.

A-One Bangkok Hotel Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Bus Parking
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About A-One Bangkok Hotel

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…one big dick swinging contest not that I’m excluding women from this corporate ritual, successful business women tend to have bigger balls than most men. I know…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…hotel, we grabbed our bags and followed our man onto a very small boat that seemed rather unstable. One lad getting on was not happy with all the pushing…
Finally - after crossing the International Dateline
Our Wonderful Hotel Wow, what a beautiful place! We are staying at the Oriental Hotel, which is ranked as one of the top 5 hotels in the world. We have a room with a view of the Chao Phraya River.…hotel is one of the oldest in Bangkok and was a former hangout for Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maugham, James…

Check A-One Bangkok Hotel Rates and Deals