A&O Berlin am Zoo

A&O Berlin am Zoo Rates and Deals

A&O Berlin am Zoo Reviews

SchpidermaN Schpider…
Best located hostel ever Jun 29, 2011
If this hostel was nominated for "the best located hostel", I'm pretty sure that it would have won relentlessly, since it's located right at the Zoologischer Garten train station in Berlin. I mean, what can beat the most convenient location ever? Only noise. Train noise, and lots it.

All in all we're talking here about one of the largest and the cheapest hostels in town. You might get a bed as low as 10 euros a night. You got a bar downstairs, bike rental, and all the typical hostel crap that can be found in good hostels elsewhere.

It's close to Tegel airport, and that's why many choose this place as their last stop before the flight home.

The main cons are noise (trains passing all day and night long) and location - in a remote part of Berlin, means that you'd have to take a bus/S/U-Bahn metro/taxi whenever you may wanna elsewhere in Berlin.

I would recommend this place just for the good value for money that you can get here. Other than this, nothing's special.
James1985 James1985
iffy! Jan 14, 2010
Well its cheap, so you cant expect much. But you can expect the people working there to cheer the fuck up and not be so sour faced. You would think hiring students to work in a hostel would be a good thing. Not in this place. One major annoyance was the school trips there, i constantly felt like i was going to be told off by a teacher. Weird. There are other cheap hostels in Berlin where the set up is more like a hostel than a cash cow, which this place was.
red-out red-out
Okay place but.... Jul 04, 2007
I'm gonna say it right away I dont like staying at hostels, there are just something about them i dont like. Anyway I stayed here in the summer of 07 and it didn't make me feel better about them.

there were some problems when I arrived.. I got a wrong room with the window so high up there were no way of escaping if there was a fire (might seem silly but grew up in a family where my dad is a firefighter so important to me) so I asked to get a new room.. and got put in a room I had to move from after a few days cos someone else was getting it.. it was overall very confusing..

the location was rather good.. close to a lot of things.. and it was easy to get around..

I wouldnt stay here again but i guess if you are use to hostels this is a very good place..

Check A&O Berlin am Zoo Rates and Deals