A Maze ‘N Things Holiday Park

1805a Phillip Island Road, Cowes, Australia
A Maze ‘N Things Holiday Park - Main bedroom, off to the left hand side is the walk in robe.
A Maze ‘N Things Holiday Park - Little morning visitors, rabbits.
A Maze ‘N Things Holiday Park - Bathroom.
A Maze ‘N Things Holiday Park - Dining area/ kitchen.

Check Cowes Hotel Deals

A Maze ‘N Things Holiday Park Cowes Reviews

monkeymia79 monkeymi…
Great for the kids. Jan 02, 2016
While visiting Phillip Island, we stayed at A Maze 'N Things Holiday Park for 6 nights.

We booked a Large Deluxe Family Cabin that sleeps 6 people.

The children's room had 2 sets of bunks meaning that there was no arguments on who had to sleep on the top, both getting a bottom bunk.

The main bedroom had a walk in robe in it which added an amazing amount of storage room and hanging space, although my kids used it as a hiding space at times.

The bathroom was spacious with the toilet next door.

The kitchen was spacious however there was only a small amount of storage room for groceries. Not really a problem for us as we only did small shops.

The lounge room was spacious with a corner 5 seater lounge.

The park itself is in a wonderful location on the road leading to Cowes, the main tourist area and across the road from the Koala Conservation Centre, behind the A Maze 'N Things Theme Park and next door to Rusty Waters Brewery (beautiful food and bar.)

The park offers a playground and games room for children.

I didn't use the toilet/shower amenity block however did use the laundry.

Located next to the Toilet and shower block, the laundry room is quite small. It contains 2 washing machines and 3 dryers. In the time we stayed there, I didn't have to wait to use any of the machines.

There is a bench outside the door to sit on as well as the playground benches nearby.

The machines all take $1 coins with change being available at the office. A load of washing cost $4 and the dryers $1 per 10 minutes. I only needed to use the dryers for 30-40 minutes each time ($3-$4 per load.)

I found the reception staff to be very helpful and I will not hesitate to recommend this holiday park to other travellers.
Dining area/ kitchen.
Bathroom.
Main bedroom, off to the left hand…
Little morning visitors, rabbits.

Check Cowes Hotel Deals