v/ Tivoli, Copenhagen, Denmark
+45 33 12 74 41

A Hereford Beefstouw (Tivoli) Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Real deal on meat Mar 25, 2011
One of the places that I tend to visit when I am meat hungry in Copenhagen is the Hereford Beefstouw next to Tivoli for many reasons.

First of all it is located close to where I work and where I live, which make it just a good choice if I come directly from home or work. It is also a place where you get served fast, if you have booked a table; especially in the evenings it is a place that is sort after. On top of this they serve great meat together with fresh beer from the Apollo brewery which is situated just next door. Not to forget that they have a good selection of wines.

Inside it is pretty crowded so it is not a place to look your loved one in the eyes for a romantic dinner; sometimes it can be too much for me. I therefore tend to book my table late in there in order to avoid the peak time of families with loads of kids coming directly from the around the corner Tivoli amusement park.

Inside you have hanging napkins at the table and a little pencil for taking orders with that you have to write down on a piece of paper stating your order, table number and initials.

I usually go for the real meat deals like a ribeye, T-bone or the chopped Sirloin Steak. The meat is grilled on flames and always very tasty; well my mouth is almost watering just upon writing this.
Meat - go for it!