A&A Travis House Bed & Breakfast Saint John

280 Douglas Avenue, Saint John, Canada

Check Saint John Hotel Deals

A&A Travis House Bed & Breakfast Saint John Reviews

row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
A Home away from Home ... A&A Travis House Bed & Breakfast Saint John Jul 03, 2003
The owner asked us upon arrival if we wanted some of their freshly baked cookies, muffins along with some juice. Never having used a Bed and Breakfast before this first experience/hospitality of a B&B has set a high standard for us, that Dan and I(Row-zzzzz) would come to expect.

They walked us through their B&B house, while we 'munched' down their freshly baked muffins, and as soon as we finished the muffins they quickly ask if we wanted some more homemade baking. Then they took us into their backyard which includes waterfalls & fishpond, man-made, and a hill which over-looks Saint John, New Brunswick. What a sight!

What a beautiful 1904 house ... well maintained with wood flooring ... the 'husband/wife team' makes their B&B (bread and butter) a living, and boy hospitality is their name and accommodation is certainly their game!

Breakfast is usually served at 7:00am but Dan and I had to catch a 7:00am Digby Ferry (http://www.acadiaferry.com/?source=nflbay)... but they accommodated us and prepared the most delicious breakfast, eggs Benedict. That recipe is 'to-die-for', and a recipe I'd love to get my hands on!

To think we needed to be at port for 6:00am and the owners did everything to ensure we didn't miss the BOAT (ship)!!

Their service was awesome and it made for a great start to celebrating our 10th Anniversary ... So if driving through or interesting to see the many site in Saint Johns, NB try this Bed & Breakfast instead of a Hotel/Motel and you'll return not only to enjoy the city and the surroundings but a sweet couple who take pride in what they do!!!

This Bed & Breakfast is located near Reversing Falls in Saint John, NB. Minutes from city centre, a short walk to Harbour Passage walkway, and opposite to a large park next to old New Brunswick Museum.

Address: 280 Douglas Avenue, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada, E2K 1E7

Phone: 1-506-693-0475
alyssa_ob says:
That does sound nice! Maybe I will look into it for my upcoming visit!
Posted on: Aug 15, 2012