920 Grill

920 Grill - crab stuffed pasta in safran sauce, sea food linguini and a steak

920 Grill Miami Beach Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
expensive but quality Oct 06, 2012
I was walking through Lincoln Road Mall with my parents on their last evening visiting me here in Miami Beach, when we decided to try this restaurant and that way, leave our sushi plans.

We decided to sit inside away from the street noise. What a bummer they suddenly turned up the music big time. Luckily they put it back down after a while.

Serving went fast. We got some bread and butter - the bread was worthless. My mom ordered club soda and they only had that in a 1L bottle.

We ordered 2 entrees to share : the mango tuna and the fried calamares. Both was delicious and high quality!

As main course I had the crab stuffed pasta in safran sauce, my mom the linguini with seafood and my dad a steak with fries and salad.

My pasta was a five star dish. SUPER good!

My mom's pasta was a little poor in flavor.

My dad's 10 ounces steak was baked rare just as asked and he was content too.

The 5 USD price for a small side salad, was over the top.

The food is quality and pricing to it. The end bill was 121 USD.

This restaurant is recommended, only the staff can do better.

If my soda is empty, I expect a refill in time.

When I eat a main course after an entree in an established place like this, I find it to be normal to get a clean fork and knife for my next course - not having to ask for it.

We had to wait a long time for the bill too.

But overall very good experience and in the end what counts, is the food, and that was very good.
tuna and mango mmmm
ccjbeachbum says:
good ole lincoln rd --maybe take you dad to joes stone crabs its the best -but pricey
Posted on: Oct 07, 2012