9 Dragons House

Check Beijing Hotel Deals

9 Dragons House Beijing Reviews

shawrf shawrf
Sep 20, 2007
The hostel was clean and large and had a restaurant/dvd room as well. It's in a good location with about a 15 min. Walk to the subway and will be about 5 min walk to the new subway line to be completed soon. It's also close to many buses. The hostel is in an interesting local neighborhood of old hutongs that are undergoing a lot of renovation for the upcoming olympics. With the exception of one staff member with amazing english, communication with the rest of the staff was difficult. Someone from the hostel will come meet you at the train station and take you on a bus to the hostel for free if you request, but make sure that you search for them at both exits of the train station! Overall, this place was great for about $8usd/night for a 6person dorm.

Related Travel Blogs About 9 Dragons House

The great wall
Today is kind of a big day for me, finally I will visit the Great Chinese Wall, a structure that always has fascinated me. Around 07.10 we had breakfast in the hostel and at 08.00 we left in 2 vans, …9 Dragons guest-house in Beijing)! We are back in the hostel at 15.30 so I lay down for a moment…

Check Beijing Hotel Deals