86 Crown

Crown St, New Haven, CT, USA

86 Crown New Haven Reviews

ellieisamazing ellieisa…
Can I just say WOW Feb 24, 2010
86 Crown is actually the catering spot for the chef at Pinne Bistro in New Haven. When I entered this place , I loved the Maroon velvet tablecloths, the fake persian rugs, and the theatrical appearance of the place. A bottle of red and white wine were waiting to be poured when we sat down, and it wasn't soon after an antipasto plate was put before us. Definitely the best antipasto plate I ever had (and I am Italian and have been to Italy twice) with a bag of delicious crusty Italian bread (I know stewardess who take this bread to the mid-west cause you just can't get it there!) if the meal had ended here I would have been just as happy. Of course, this was just the beginning. A delicious plate of pasta was put before us , family style, and then a scrumptious plate of tender chicken breast with capers... I was about to unbutton my top button when, an incredible plate of sirloin meat appears. My colleagues raved about this entree. I was too full, until I saw dessert. If it isn't chocolate, it isn't dessert, and boy was this dessert. A fabulous meal, in a fabulous town.

Check New Haven Hotel Deals