7AteNine

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

7AteNine Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
7atenine, a Chic, Sleek Social Place Jan 17, 2011
For those who like "to see and be seen" in a stylish manner... I would recommend this place.

I describe 7atenine as a place catered for business social, birthday celebrations, gatherings, and just any casual social events. The place usually starts with soft music in the evening and as night crawls in, the music start to 'get wild'... well not exactly.. but loud enough that you'll need to talk using a microphone.

Food wise, it's not bad if you're willing to fork out a certain amount of money. Kinda pricey if compared to other restaurants serving the same menu, but I guess the ambiance plays a part too. They recently changed their menu but don't be shy to ask for the old version. They are actually still serving the sashimi set, although it has been taken off in the new menu.

Ambiance... is great! I like its interior decor with the white tables and chairs and enough room to move about (except probably on Friday and Saturday nights when the crowd sets in). You'll know when the party gets started when you see some people doing fire performances and some girls started dancing on stage. This is when the place gets really noisy! Of course, if you need to have some business or private discussions, there's always a room for you upstairs. (Hey don't get the wrong idea!)

Now here's the best part. GIRLS, TAKE NOTE! Ladies Nite is on every Thursday! As I HEARD, girls will get a maximum of 7 different free drinks that night. Don't quote me, but that's what I heard. The other night I got 3 free drinks in an hour - Lychee Cocktail, Margarita... hmm.. can't remember what else I got, but they sure taste good! So if you're having a girls' night out... this is the time!

GUYS, TAKE NOTE TOO! If you're planning to go with a bunch of girls and you know you'll not get away without buying them a (few) drink(s), you know when's the best time.
I've tried the circled ones and ki…

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals