75 Travellers Lodge

Check Georgetown Hotel Deals

75 Travellers Lodge Georgetown Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Cheap but nothing else.. Feb 27, 2012
I decided to stay at 75 Travellers Lodge as it was recommended to me by another traveller. I stayed in a twin room with a bathroom. The room was small and had nothing else apart from two beds and a sink. The bathroom wasn't any better - only a toilet and a shower directly above it so we decided not to use it and opted for a shared bathroom instead (they were nicer). To make it worse, we had an enormous cockroach in our room! And in order to use wi-fi I had to go to the corridor.. so not really nice. The only nice thing I can say about this place is that the staff were nice. We even got some chocolates from them as we arrived on a Christmas Day :) And the location is ok too, we could walk everywhere.
aaronw3 aaronw3
Cheap, clean room in Penang Aug 11, 2011
This was an other wise average looking guest house but the people that worked here or owned it were extremely nice and helpful. Every question I asked they either knew the answer or they took the time to find out the answer for me. The room was average (Bed, fan, window). The bathroom was okay (basic but clean). There are internet computers to use in the lobby for a small fee. The guest house is centrally located in Georgetown close to the Indian section, chinese section and the small tourist section. Compared to the other places we checked out or stayed in while we were here this was our favourite. Nothing fancy just a cheap, basic room with nice staff.

Check Georgetown Hotel Deals