5ieme Dimension

NA

5ieme Dimension Franceville Reviews

jarv1506 jarv1506
Not the best place to eat in Franceville Aug 26, 2008
Let me begin by saying, I would not necessarily recommend eating here if you're in Franceville. The problem wasn't the food or the cleanliness, the problem was the service. We weren't brought any menus, presumably because we were foreign and the waitress figured she could take us for a ride. I ordered chicken and fries, and the food was great, however the waitress was more interested in watching a soap opera than paying any attention to us. Keep in mind there were probably 30-40 other people in the restaurant who received exemplary service. Unfortunately for the waitress, not only do i speak decent french, one of my companions was a linguist who not only spoke excellent french, but the local language as well. After a we recieved the bill for the equivalent of $100 we immediately asked to speak to someone in charge. After the manager insisted our meals did indeed cost $25 a piece, which is absolutely ridiculous, I asked to see a menu. The manager refused to show us a menu, until luckily for us a few gendarme's arrived and asked what was going on. after a quick look at the menu, on which our meals cost $5 a piece, we paid the bill and left. I caution you away from this particular restaurant. I ate at many restaurant's in the Franceville area, and this is the only one where someone tried to cheat me because they assumed I was a foreigner and couldn't speak the language.
Great sign!
Dinner was actually quite good, if…

Check Franceville Hotel Deals