365 Inn

365 Inn Rates and Deals

365 Inn Beijing Reviews

mikethepizzadude mikethep…
365 Inn Jan 31, 2011
My first hostel that I stayed in, although we stayed in private rooms. It was also surprisingly cheap, considering that we were there during Chinese New Year. On NYE they opened up the roof for us, and we had a little party up there.

Located down a Hutong, very close to Culture St. and Qianmen. Only a 5-10 minute walk from the subway. Staff are great - most of them speak English quite well.

Best thing about this place is the food. They have a huge selection of Western food downstairs for a decent price. They also do breakfast all day. I have a friend who lives on the other side of Beijing, but sometimes comes to this hostel just for dinner, haha.

Plenty of foreigner's in here if you want to meet others. A lot of fun. Oh and you can draw all over the walls too. There's plenty of memories inscribed on the walls from the countless people that have stayed there. I recommend this hostel to anyone.
Nice Location, Beautiful Hutong Jul 25, 2011
This hostel is conveniently located Qianmen metro station and is about a 10 minuted walk from Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. It is located in a lovely, traditional Chinese hutong.

I stayed in a 4 bed mixed ensuite and a single private ensuite. I preferred the 4 bed mixed ensuite to the single private which reminded me of a cheap motel that I wouldn't dare stay in. The furniture in the single private was dated and dark whereas the furniture in the 4 bed mixed was closer to a sandalwood feeling and gave the wood a more airy feeling eventhough there were no windows in the 4 bed dorm.

The bunk beds were fairly comfortable. The only downside is tthat I ended up being the only female in the 4 bed mixed a few nights, they should consider reserving one of the 4 bed mixed for females only. Overall the hostel was great. It was really clean and they had two computers for guests to access the internet.

The location is pretty easy to find and one of the staff emailed me a detailed map with the address in mandarin so I could just point to the address if I got lost. The two stop lights referenced on the directions are a bit farther down than I expected so I ended up asking (rather pointing) for directions and the policeman reassured me that I was headed in the right direction. This hostel is highly recommended and I would stay here again.

Sidenote: This hostel is conveniently located near the Leo Hostel if you choose to book the Secret Wall tour (unrestored portion of the Great Wall tour with very few tourists). highly recommended!!!!
vp41179 vp41179
365 Inn Apr 21, 2011
I had a blast in this place and made some really good friends. I will definitely stay here again when i return to China. The staff is really welcoming and accommodating. If you're going out on day trips make sure they write down basic questions for you in chinese because the English language is virtually non existent in China. The bar at the entrance is a really cool hang out spot where you can mingle with other travelers and locals alike and the music and the food are really great :-)
cellepasmita cellepas…
Brilliant Apr 17, 2011
The place has a very good location, near the metro, and main atractions. (also very good for cheap shopping if you are into that)

The guys at the reception are the best hosts I ever met, giving you tips about everything and helping you with your bookings, chinese writing etc...
YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Comfortable Hostel Closed to Old City Apr 19, 2010
Writing this review brings the memory when I tried to get there at the first time. It was not easy but not too difficult either. I remember how difficult I had to bring my suitcase upstair from Qianmen Station, cause there was no escalator :-(

The adventure didn't stop there, cause I didn't know where to go after I went out of the station. I had studied the map well but I thought it was not enough. After I found the street that I noticed in the map, I crossed the road through the underpass. Again, I had to bring my suitcase down and up :-( Then I had to drag it on the bumpy and not so clean pedestrian. I asked several people about the hostel. Since they don't speak English, so I had to survive with my map reading skill :P

At last, I found the street where the hostel is. I was very happy with the environment, cause it is colorful and very "chinese" ;D

The hostel shares the building with a western cafe. The staffs speak English and nice. The room is spacious enough. I stayed at a female dorm with 4 beds. The mattress is very thin until I could feel the hard wood beneath it. But, the quilt was very excellent. It could warm me and made me sleep well. My sleep was much better there compare to the hotel I stayed before.

The bathroom is small. But I was happy cause it is separated between male and female bathrooms. The weird thing is there is a hole between 2 shower rooms. What is it for? :P Another thing was the bathroom smelled "different" :-( I often saw a lady cleaning the bathroom and the smell was not a urine smell. But still, it was not a smell that I wanted to smell :P

The cafe is nice. It provides western food. That's why the guests were mostly western people. The music was also good. The internet is free there. My main problem was it is not a non smoking and the music was too loud until late at night. I could hear it from the bed room.

A weird thing happened to me on the second day in the morning. I came back from the bathroom and I saw a man sleeping at the top bunk bed. I asked my room mate and she was confused too. It supposed to be a female dorm. After I reported to the staff, they made him move ;D

One more thing that was not comfortable for me was when my 2 room mates checked out, I was asked to move to another room. It was because the room would be used by a group of four. They insisted me to move instantly. But, I told them that I would move the next day in the morning before I leaved, cause the group came after that.

Regarding to all of the problems above I mentioned, I still recommend this hostel because of the location. It is closed to Qianmen old city area. The Tian Anmen Square and the Forbidden City are walking distance from the hostel.
The hostel
My room door
The corridor
My room
Glynnes says:
Sounds like a nice place to stay.
Posted on: Jul 04, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About 365 Inn

Definately my favourite city so far in China, despite the building work on the roads that seems to be going on everywhere - there was a massive ditch on the outside of our hostel. We were quite tired…check it out. One of the best things about Beijing is the people - 365 Inn near the Qiamen subway is really great place to stay. …

Check 365 Inn Rates and Deals