360 Degrees Bar & Grill

263 4 853 314

360 Degrees Bar & Grill Harare Reviews

mwafrika mwafrika
Proper Steak House ! Apr 04, 2013
We went in twice in one week – the first time we just had drinks – outside sitting. The second time we had drinks + dinner.

Service was pretty good – the waiter came and took our drinks order and brought those, then waited 5 minutes before approaching again holding menus and enquiring if we will be joining them for dinner to which we said yes.

The menu is very short and covers all of 3 pages (starters, mains and desserts ) and that’s it ! You are not shuffling some 10 pages scratching your head wondering what to order :-)

I asked for my steak to be medium to well done and that is exactly how it came. My friend asked for rare and was not disappointed either. The baby veggies and sauces were pretty good too.

It was not busy so service was spot on – no sure how the hold up on a busy night…..

Note : You will be charged extra for sauces, so make a note when ordering. The kitchen like most decent ones in Harare close at 9pm
spocklogic says:
I agree and prefer a menu a few pages, maybe one or two more. I think a shorter menu speaks more to dishes a restaurant can prepare well, rather than trying to be everything to everybody with average or below average food. Gotta love a steak prepared just the way you like it!
Posted on: Apr 04, 2013