2nd-inn Budget Hotel

Check Osaka Hotel Deals

2nd-inn Budget Hotel Osaka Reviews

omaritosan omaritos…
2nd-inn Budget Hotel Dec 22, 2007
During my visit to Osaka I stayed in 2nd-inn. It is a budget hotel. Meaning, it is like hostel but not, if you know what I mean. It is like between both. Enough said.

The room is quite okay. Small but I fit myself in. The toile attached is standard. Same all Japanese style, that is synthetic. They do have a table where I placed my MAC and a cable where I can connect to WIFI, be sure to bring your LAN cable as advised in the hotel website. A blower for my wet hair was available. There is a LCD TV of 20 inches. There is no fridge. Food can be bought at the ground floor, or at the convenience store around the area. The annoying part only, during my stay was that, at night there seems to be a car racing on the bridge near the hotel that the sound interrupted my sleep.

Breakfast is not included but guest can avail the breakfast in the cafeteria of a bread and coffee for 200 yen(self-service).

Single room is 5,800 Yen a night, including tax. All major credit cards can be use. Staffs are friendly and will try their best to help you even though I experienced difficulty expressing myself that sometimes I need to act what I was saying. Generally this hotel is okay.
my messy bedding