2GO4 Hostel

2GO4 Hostel Rates and Deals

2GO4 Hostel Brussels Reviews

counsel counsel
Nice Stay in Brussels Jan 31, 2012
I've stayed for 2 days in Brussels. For accomodation I picked 2GO4 Hostel. Before I booked, I heard this hostel awarded 'The Best Youth Hostel in Belgium' for 2 times. That fact surely affected my decision.

The hostel is very close to city centre. The location is great. The Grand Markt(City Centre) is at walking distance. And the area seemed safe to me.

It has a nice atmosphere with a large hall and kitchen. There are four computers, they're free to use. The security system provided with cards, both for rooms and the hostel.

My room was an ensuite. That means there was a small shower in it. The room, the shower and the toilets located outside were clean. For the bed they gave us clean sheets.

The staff was helpful about 'must do things' in Brussels. Just outside of the reception, there was a luggage room. And they let us use it even after checking out.

I think the only deficiency was lockers in the room. And maybe they could give us a breakfast.

The hostel is valuable for a stay in Brussels. I enjoyed my stay in there. Everything was nice. So it's definitely recommended.
akline akline
hhoosstteelllll May 16, 2011
great hostel, great common area to meet other travelers, very easy to find location wise, and very easy travel as there is a close train station as well as metro.

Only bummer was they close the reception from 11-4, so if you plan to arrive within that time hope that someone is there to let you in and drop off your baggage.

as well, they close the common area at 11, which isn't ideal but i guess its just a message to get out and get drunk on the town!

Great little kitchen available to use for all, as well as lockers in room which is always a bonus.

i would recommend to friends, and i would return again!
12 person room, indiv lockers for …
12 person room, indiv lockers for …
WalterC WalterC
Good place to stay Mar 15, 2010
Located in downtown Brussels, the 2GO4 Quality Hostel is a nice place to spend the night.

It can be a bit of a challenge to find, as one may not be familiar with the city, as street names may change along the way. But it is close to a Metro station, and one of the train stations in the city. Closest one is Gard du Nord, which is the one that takes you to the national airport. Make sure you get the directions from staff, just to be sure, if you are flying out the next morning.

There is an outside sign to show where the hostel is, so not too difficult to find. The front desk may be closed when you show up, which is in the afternoon. In that case, you won’t be able to check in, but can drop off your luggage in storage.

The location is very good. And a short Metro ride to get to Grand Place, so it should not really be a big deal for those who choose not to walk there.

The rooms are very nice, with a sink in the room. They can only be accessed by a keycard. The beds are very nice and comfortable. And the bathrooms are clean, with a separate shower room. Plus there is a lounge to hang out, with a kitchen nearby. The staff are really nice as well.

There is internet access with the computer terminals in the lounge, which is free. And in case they are all full, there is an internet café across the street. But that is not free.

The big drawback, is the age limit. The hostel rooms does not allow anyone over age 35. Those people will only be allowed in a private room, which would cost more.

Overall, it is a nice place to stay, and luckily, I was barely below the age limit.
entrance
miranda81 miranda81
Clean and Safe Nov 09, 2010
2GO4 is my first experience in staying at a hostel. It is located not very central but also not too far. You can just walk there. I recommend you to get city map because although the city is small, it's still quite confusing if you don't know the area.

My first impression of this hotel is clean because they paint in white. Staffs are friendly and helpful.

Bed is good and room is warm. They don't provide a cage under the bed so you have to lock your luggage/backpage. Toilets and showers are separated.

I like the white room where you can use computers and internet for free and also as a lounge to hang out with other travellers. The kitchen is clean and equipped with utensils.
DaniTheTraveler DaniTheT…
Good quality-price Nov 09, 2010
Placed close to the city center (5-10min walking to Grand Place-Grote Markt). It's also close to the Nord-Satation where you can take trains to the airport Bruges,Gant and Antwerp

The staff is kind and helpful and can provide you with maps and lot of information. There's a luggage room where you can store your luggage before/after doing check in/out.

Nice and comfortable rooms (seam quite new) with bunk beds.

There's a common space with several computers a also free wifi. If you're lucky and your room is on the first floor you'll enjoy wifi on the room.

Though no breakfast is served there's a coffee machine at no cost.
kourtj kourtj
Nice hostel in a great location Sep 25, 2009
Great place to stay in Brussels if you want to meet other travelers, my friend and I talked to a lot of people from Brazil, Australia, and Canada. The kitchen is a little small, but well equipped to cook meals, plus there is a supermarket down the street. The communal area is great, lots of chairs and tables, plus a tv that drew a large group every day. Lots of things to do and places to eat around the hostel, near the Grand Place and close to the north train station. One drawback is that it is close to the road, so there is a lot of noise, especially in the morning, but the noise isn't overwhelming.
Lasttraveller Lasttrav…
Stay to see the famous bar with all the beer! Dec 17, 2009
Ok so I came to Belgium to go to the bar with over so many beers, it is nice bar actually very hard to find though, I went with some people from hostel but they all got bored for some reason.

So on arrival some locals showed me way to hostel was random niceness :)

The room felt like shed but I didnt care, the kitchen was bit crummy but I didnt care, and there were a bunch of school kids and I was told not to drink beer but I didnt care. So overall I had a really nice time here, and for a couple of nights it is ok.
kitchen 2 go 4
Vikram Vikram
Comfy hostel in the heart of Bruxelles Apr 24, 2009
You know, I can't believe I hadn't written a review of this hostel until my friend pointed it out to me tonight....

I stayed for about 4 nights in this hostel and i really really liked it. Very professional staff, fantastic hall with free internet (yes, free internet), fair enough kitchen that could be bigger, very big and spacious and clean rooms, and very quiet. It's also conveniently located, half way between Gare du Nord and the Grote Makht. There are grocery stores right across the street where I was able to make phone calls or surf the Net when the free internet was busy. It's also very safe. We have our own keycards for entry, there's a lift, it's really safe and feels "private".

Overall this places comes recommended.
The hostel from the outside
The lounge with the free internet
jason_peterson jason_pe…
The best Hostel in Brussels Mar 23, 2008
I stayed at 2 go 4 Quality Hostel in September of 2007, and it was a great experience. The hostel is very modern and clean. The rooms are dormitory style and look like an Ikea showroom, but are very comfortable. There is free internet and the kitchen is great for making meals. As for the location, it is in the heart of the city near most of the attractions. I would highly recommend this Hostel.
babyaly1 says:
I am staying here next month ! I can't wait to go to Brussels ! What do you recommend ???
Posted on: Sep 19, 2008
babyaly1 babyaly1
Amazing Hostel in the Heart of Brussels Oct 15, 2008
This Hostel was perfect ! It is in walking distance of everything and in a very safe area. You get a key card to open the 2 front doors of the hostel & your room. It is a 5 minute walk from the Brussels North Train Station. The rooms were very clean, the bathrooms and showers were also very clean and there was never a wait for a bathroom or shower. The Hostel is very modern, it almost seems like a boutique hotel, but with dorm style rooms. They also offer 2 and 3 bed private rooms with their own bathrooms. I stayed in a 6 bed room, 3 sets of bunkbeds, the room was huge ! High ceilings and a little area with 2 sinks and mirrors to brush teeth, do makeup etc. It even had a little balcony overlooking the street! My bed was so comfortable. Next to every bed is a little nightlight on the wall and a plug to charge your phone etc... There is free internet in the common room. There is cool music playing in the halls. There were always lots of people in the common room, but it closes at 11:30 so it is never too loud to sleep. There were free hot drinks in the morning from 7:30-10:30. The staff is very nice and helpful and they give you super helpful maps and tips on what to see and will even call cabs for you (though everything is in walking distance so I never used a cab). There are lockers at the end of the hall for personal stuff you don't want to leave in the room. I will definitely stay here again ! I met some cool people from all over the world sharing my room as well.
Front of 2Go4 Hostel
miranda81 says:
I agree with you babyaly 1. It was my first hostel and the best one so far.
Posted on: Nov 09, 2010
janlac says:
One of my dream Place...
Posted on: Mar 09, 2009
babyaly1 says:
It was a very quality place ! My first time stayign in a hostel, I was very impressed. Will stay in hostels from now on ! Hope they all measure up :o)
Posted on: Oct 22, 2008
darlingwish darlingw…
Oct 26, 2007
I looove this hostel! It was clean, affordable and the people we met there were awesome! They have free internet and also free hot drinks in the mornings. We have no complaints on any noisy fellow travellers (but to tell you the truth there were noisy ones and they were us! sorry for that hihi). I do recommend this hostel when you come and visit Brussels.
babyaly1 says:
I will be here next month !!! Do you recommend anythign in Brussels ???
Posted on: Sep 19, 2008
BillOnTheGo says:
Thanks for the review...sounds like it's worth an overnight stay!
Posted on: Apr 29, 2008
Blaqpearl says:
That's where I'll be staying! Yay- glad it sounds good!
Posted on: Dec 19, 2007
lovely_lori88 lovely_l…
May 23, 2007
This hostel wasn't too bad. The rooms and the common area were all very clear. You have to pay 10 euro as a deposit for the sheets and there was lockout during the day which sucked. Our room was a 4 person dorm and the beds were very comfy as well it had an ensuite bathroom which was really clean. The common area had a kitchen, lots of tables, free internet, and coffee and vending machines so that was cool. Wasn't too far away from the train station...just have to take one metro line to rogiers station and then its about a 5 minute walk away (if you walk in the right direction that is lol). I can't really say too much about this hostel becuase as soon as we got there we left after like 10 minutes to go out and then didn't get back until the am and then the next morning we had to be out of our rooms by 10am and then we just stored our bags while waiting for our train later that day. Anyways all in all it was alright.

Check 2GO4 Hostel Rates and Deals