21 Choices Frozen Yogurt

85 W. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, Pasadena, CA, USA

21 Choices Frozen Yogurt Pasadena Reviews

lisa lisa
Mar 29, 2007
Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE frozen yogurt. I pretty much have it everyday, sometimes as a meal. This is by far the best frozen yogurt EVER. Basically it is the frozen yogurt version of the popular American chain, Coldstone. Instead of mixing ice cream with a variety of toppings, they use frozen yogurt. This place is infinitely better than Coldstone because 1) it's healthier for you. all of their flavors are 98% to 100% fat free. 2) they have a bajillion toppings: every kind of nut, candy bar, fruit, and random topping imaginable! Even twinkies, cereal, and girl scout cookies (when in season)! 3) their daily changing frozen yogurt flavors aren't made from artificial syrups. They only use vanilla or chocolate as their base, then blend actual toppings into the yogurt. For example, their Circus Animal Cookie is a popular flavor - vanilla yogurt, circus animal cookies, cookie dough, and rainbow sprinkles. Kona Coffee Chip is vanilla yogurt, espresso, and chocolate chips. Etc...

When I'm not particularly feeling any 6 of the day's flavors, I make my own combinations. My favorites, and feel free to steal them:

- vanilla yogurt + frozen raspberries + dark chocolate shavings

- vanilla yogurt + cinnamon + bananas + graham crackers

- vanilla yogurt + pistachios + white chocolate chips

- vanilla yogurt + strawberries BLENDED = strawberry yogurt, then add in fresh chopped strawberries!

As you can see I put a lot of time and thought into this place. I used to drive 40 minutes with my friend from one end of LA to the other just to get 21 Choices. I never get sick of it because the flavor possibilities are endless. Plus the workers are extremely friendly and portions generous. Prices can hike up pretty fast with each additional topping. I think it's $4.75 for a small with two toppings.

21 Choices is located in the heart of Old Town Pasadena, a historic town that is now lined with cute shops, restaurants, and cafes. It's a great place to take a stroll.

One time, I was inside 21 Choices, eating frozen yogurt, listening to "PYT" by Michael Jackson on the speakers, and watching Food Network on their 10 TV screens. I thought I died and went to heaven.

Check their website for today's flavors!
poohstanggt says:
I saw this place Saturday when I was up there and almost stopped but the line was INSANE (super hot out) and my craving to try the new cupcake place in town won out! LOL. Next time though- glad to know it would've been worth it to stand in the long line!
Posted on: Sep 01, 2008
jeffy says:
My friend used to work here when she was in high school - she'd get the biggest kick out of reading this.
Posted on: Apr 16, 2007
jenn79 says:
You gotta try Pinkberry - they're everywhere! - and tell me which you like better??
Posted on: Apr 16, 2007