TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,927 travelers just like you!

12345azza

Name: Ali
Hometown: Leicester, England, UK
Location: Leicester, England, UK
Join Date: June 9, 2011
Contributions: 12345azza has written about 1 place, shared 1 photo, left 41 comments, and smiled 18 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with
Languages Spoken
English
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Africa Safari, India, Jordan, Sri Lanka, Amsterdam, France, Egypt, Kenya
Profile

My name Ali, im looking to travel anywhere really dont have any plans as of yet but would like to get to know people first then plan on going somewhere. Im easy going and would travel anywhere looking for people who know how to have a good time and laid back,, a bit like me

Find me on facebook - Ali Zavery
emilytaylo says:
im trying to head out in october for a couple weeks of partying! :D let me know if your intrested! :D
Posted on: Aug 10, 2011
Liliana22 says:
Hi,

I am thinking of going to Italy, not too sure yet. Would like to start my holiday on the 3rd September 2011 and just do a week. My travel plans are fornext year really. This year I am looking to only take a one weeks holiday in September and maybe a long weekend in October. 2012 will be good as I am looking to do maybe 3 to 6 months of travels. No real set plans yet. Do you have any travel plans lined up?

Liliana
Posted on: Aug 10, 2011
emilytaylo says:
oh wow sounds cool! well if your looking for a short break you should come to italy with me in octoberish time! :) italy is sooo good! super friendly! :D and of course good food and its cheap, so everythings there ;0
Posted on: Aug 08, 2011

12345azza's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Arusha, Tanzania
Very friendly and accommodating. Made the safari very enjoyable all thinks were taken care of by…