10th Ave Burrito Co

702 10th Ave, Belmar, NJ, USA
(732) 280-1515

10th Ave Burrito Co Belmar Reviews

Dried up Dec 16, 2011
I went to 10th Ave Burrito expecting an awesome burrito since they were recently on the food network show. When I walked into the place I liked the feel. You can draw on your table with markers, but unfortunately all our markers at our table were dried out. I went to four other tables to take markers and they too were also dried out. This is something a server should be responsible for. Tell the manager to buy new markers. Our waitress was very laid-back and inattentive. She didn't smile and almost seemed bothered by having another customer show up. I liked how they showcased the local artists on the wall. It gave me and my friend something to talk about while we waited. I got a steak burrito. The burrito itself I can't say I really enjoyed it. It just wasn't very flavorful. Everything was a bit bland and the "hot" salsa wasn't helping either. Ultimately the steak was dry and it killed the burrito for me. There are just too many places in the area to get a burrito from and 10th Avenue doesn't keep up with the others.

I much rather pay 7$ at Chipotle and a consistently flavor packed burrito.

Check Belmar Hotel Deals