1000 Places To See Before You Die : Florida, USA
1203 Northeast 5th Street
1000 Places To See Before You Die : Florida, USA Reviews
1000 Places To See Before You Die: Florida, USA Jan 26, 2010
When I first caught the travel bug, I bought the book "1000 Places To See Before You Die: A Traveler's Life List" by Patricia Schultz. I have made it my life's goal to see all of these places that she writes about. I wanted to share with you the places in this book that I have visited. I highly recommend this book for anyone who loves to travel. I decided to break up this list of sites according to their country. Please share your thoughts or destinations!
Places I've Visited
- Key West
- Walt Disney World Resort (Orlando)
Places I Have Not Been
- Amelia Island
- Kennedy Space Center (Cape Canaveral)
- Swimming with Manatees (Crystal River)
- Everglades National Park
- Little Palm Island (Little Torch Key)
- The Delano (Miami Beach)
- Joe's Stone Crab (Miami Beach)
- South Beach (Miami Beach)
- Villa Vizcaya (Miami)
- The Breakers (Palm Beach)
- Sanibel and Captiva Islands
This is pretty sad that I havent been to a lot of these places. I've lived in Florida for 22 years!
Part of the list 1000 Places To See Before You Die
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!