100 islands in Pangasinan

ErickGonzales ErickGon…
Ghostly experience in 100 Island Pangasinan Apr 29, 2011
Adventures in the 100 Islands

Alaminos Pangasinan

This picture was taken inside the room of a Nipa Hut we rented on the day we stayed in the Quezon Island, one of the 100 Islands in Alaminos Pangasinan. I am quite certain that the lampara has a sling attached to both ends to hold it and certainly handle does not look like that shown in the pictures. That I am guessing is the hand of the apparition which disturbed us between the time of 2 and 3 am when we stayed there. He started by scratching the bamboo walls made from sawali and walking carelessly around the foyer of the small nipa hut. That sound woke me and ice up. He continued by banging in the walls from the other side adjacent to where ice was up to sleeping, then we heard that sounds from messing up the pantry area, food covers are opened and stuff were messed. After which we heard weirdest sound of somebody eating something. We immediately went off the room to check and we saw a tiny guy sitting two feet up the bamboo seat and disappeared in a flash. Then I saw the gate of the hut closed from the rear. We went back to the room and we promised to go back to the mainland by the following day.

The island is nice and we had good time swimming as the water is crystal clear and the sand is powdery white. I guess 100 islands should be re-discovered as it is worth traveling. In the island we have to cook our own food, there is no electricity around and drinking water is scarce so we brought with us some. Our bankero is too nice to us he brought us extra for showering. He also showed us the other islands worth mentioning is the marina island where shots from Dyesebel movie was done and the governors island which a resort was constructed for the hit show Pinoy Big brother. On the roof top is an elevated area where one can see the panoramic view of the islands. Magnificent indeed unfortunately my camera run out of battery. Before living the island we rented kayak and we stroll around the islands, the papaya island is what I enjoyed most. The small area has white sand but waves are strong. At the time we were there only the two of us and so we stayed for a while and enjoyed the moment of blissfulness.
Philippines Map