100 Sunset Boutique Hotel

100 Sunset Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals

100 Sunset Boutique Hotel Bali Reviews

silveryz silveryz
Most pleasant stay in Bali ever!! Aug 31, 2010
Third time is probably a charm...We booked the hotel through Agoda and the price was reasonable for 4 nights stay...We had the junior suite (Room 301) and were absolutely delighted when we got shown to our room...We had our own sofa...a nice LCD tv which can be swiveled around so that you can also watch the tv from the bed...the room was perfect!!

First let me get my complaints out of the way. The only reason why I've rated the cleanliness 4/5 is because the toilet weren't flushed. It was rather disgusting and smelled rather horrid. (I guess it teaches me a lesson to always flush the toilet first before lifting the seat cover). Other than that, the cleanliness of the room and bathroom were alright. I've been to two other reputable hotels (4 stars) in Bali and the condition of the bathroom were appalling. Yes, it does show a little wear and tear but I think that's normal.

The other reason why I've rated the sleep quality 4/5 is due to the fact that our room were located right next to a store room where hotel supplies are kept. Every morning at 6-7 am, the staffs would retrieve supplies from the room and when they rolled their trolleys away it causes such a commotion, the noise woke us up (rather rudely I would say) from our otherwise perfect sleep in the world's most comfortable pillows and mattress. One day the staffs were even chatting and laughing so loud, I had to go knock the window and asked them to shut up. The only plus point of that I guess is that we were ensured that we wouldn't oversleep.

The location of the hotel is just perfect if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta but yet close enough to go there if you want to check the scene out. It's quite central and you have the massage parlors on the same street which is 2-3 mins walk away (go to Reborn as they have pretty good rates and the masseurs are good). The 24 hrs convenience store is just a short 2-3 mins walk towards the right of the hotel. If you need to there's a Carrefour opposite the road but crossing the road may prove to be a problem. The Bali Galeria is a short drive away n there are restaurants n a supermarket.

The hotel reception can help arrange your car rental needs so there's no need to try looking for one yourself. Furthermore, the rates are competitive too so for convenience sake, book through the hotel.
aldypurnadi aldypurn…
Comfy 4stars hotel Sep 19, 2010
so comfy hotel, nice room, Big room, comfy bed with hugable pillows (its different with ordinary pillow), nice bathroom with bathtub. Near with some malls in bali, but i gotta take taxi to Kuta beach and tourism spot

100 Sunset Boutique Hotel Overview

Situated close to a number of areas, the 100 Sunset Bali is just minutes from Nusa Dua, Kuta, and Seminyak. Within close proximity of this Bali accommodation, guests will find a selection of shopping and dining options. In addition, the waterfront is nearby for guests who wish to enjoy water sports, swimming, and sunbathing. Parking is available on-site at the 100 Sunset Hotel Bali and the airport is just 5 miles from the accommodation.

Guests will be able to choose between 1 or 2 bedroom apartment style accommodations at the hotel. Amenities of the guestrooms include air-conditioning, flat screen satellite television, private balconies, in-room sound systems, and private bathrooms with hairdryers. Guestrooms also provide access to wireless Internet service.

Designed as a modern accommodation for business or leisure guests, the 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel Bali provides an array of amenities. Guests will be able to make use of a complimentary morning breakfast, a restaurant, a bar, an equipped business center, a swimming pool, and an outdoor courtyard. The hotel is a boutique style accommodation.

100 Sunset Boutique Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes