10 top things to do at paris
Paris, Paris, France
10 top things to do at paris Reviews
Ten Top Things To do at Paris Sep 24, 2012
Let's fantasize a trip to Paris in the spring. It's hard not to fall in love and being romantic in the city of love, especially when we vacationed there
10 things I recommenda to do in Paris?
1. Up to the eiffel tower, that much money could buy admission tickets to ride the elevator, if you are budget limited and regular jogging every day (heart healthy and strong climb hundreds of stairs without struggling), please buy a ticket for around 3.60 euros and reaches peak eiffel through hundreds of steps
A hobby can picture back again Eiffel beauty evening when his record night with sparkle lights (lights every hour) the lights were cool and looked very photogenic on camera. Want to capture the city of Paris from the top / height, please go up to level 2 tower.
2. Want more feel the romance of Paris? Try riding cruise / boat on the river Seine in the afternoon, tickets 12 euros, good comes at a time when the sun sets, glittering water of the Seine that evening sunlight makes the photo of Paris looks beautiful and romantic
3. Experience the grandeur of the Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe. Although guns bought Louis Vutton & other branded brg2 butik2nya :-) Try to enjoy a classy shindig on this road by enjoying tea / capucino / tea macaron (French-style pastry) at cafes along the way. If you want to eat a little weight while a limited budget? Relax, there is Mac Donald here or restaurant Planet Hollywood.
Make the women who like perfume or makeup, can stop in Shephora.
4. Let any guns like art. must come to the Musee du Louvre! Want a free? queued pas week the first week (all museums and tourist attractions in Paris free) or arrive after 5 pm (in spring / summer) because there is a discounted price
5. Does anyone have the guts can try to Les Catacombs! This medieval cemetery in Paris underground, learning all the history of Paris.
6. Montmartre Sacre Coeur, a place in Paris that his art aura kerasa really! Many world famous artists age 18-19 born / raised here, including Renoir and Van Gogh. Landmark is the famous Sacre Coeur Basilica
7. Palace of Versailles, a little bit outside of town anyway (about a 30-minute Metro ride), but it is very majestic palaces and abundance of gold and painting masterpieces. A high ceiling decorated with beautiful paintings ala gods. Imagine how rich the king Louis when it was in stark contrast to the state of people who are very poor. No wonder the French revolution broke
8. Notredame Cathedral. a photo landscape / architecture and interior of the building, do not miss this church. My advise to come here early in the morning, if you want photos of Paris from a height can also be done with a ride to the church
9. Want to feel more romantic springtime Paris? Go up to city parks in Paris (free) Jardin Luxemburg one in the middle of town that's so cool, because it is always decorated with art installations and paintings based on the theme. Oh yes, guns are far from this park there is a "little India" Swear, taste is in India. The second recommenda Park, Parc de Sceaux, cool garden where the king's wife Louis holiday, somewhat outside of town (south of Paris, about 30 minutes by metro / RER) think that the wedding party here something * really * start ngayal
10. Travel to the tomb in Paris (there are 2 large tomb which is often visited by tourists), one of Le Pere Lachaise. Do not be afraid of the appearance, the tombs here like row artwork and a great many people who chose to rest here, like chopin, moliere, James Morrison (singer Grou [1960s band, The Doors)
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!